Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

my first piggy has suddenly left me :(

audizzy

Cavy Slave
my first piggy that I have had for two years unexpectedly passed away on Monday morning. she was the leader of the herd (I have 3 other piggies) and she was always on top of seeing what?s going on. She was the boss and no one ever tried messing with her. She always knew when I was close by and would always greet me. I?m so sad and I know the other piggies miss her too. I love you and miss you, Cookie.

c7cc4eba0adc65f13ee5a8d680ce60e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Fly free over the Rainbow Bridge, Cookie! :love:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@audizzy ,

I'm sorry you have lost little Cookie. They leave SUCH a big hole when they leave us and it doesn't matter how or why, it's always very hard.

Rest in peace, Cookie. The sun is warm, the grass is so green and the veggies are delicious at the Rainbow Bridge. Enjoy them all with your new friends until it's time to go home again.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry you lost her.

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
My sympathy on the loss of Cookie. Such a sweet little soul she was so lucky to be loved so much!

joyknights

Cavy Slave
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Cookie surely created a lot of memories for you to remember.

audizzy

Cavy Slave
Thank you everyone ❤️

It has been over a week since her passing. Now every morning I am too scared to walk into my living room and see another piggy gone :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
I understand how that feels. When we lost one dog the reality hit me of how quickly things can change. Suddenly I had anxiety about everything and was constantly worried about the health of the other dog. It helped me to focus on just that day and remind myself that everyone is safe and sound today. Do something special for yourself and your piggies. A special treat to share, some relaxing music, anything that comforts you and your piggies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.