Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cleaning Need advice for nice wireless vacuum cleaner

furious_strangr

Cavy Gazer
Hello!

I need advice to cheap and affordable vc to clean fur from my pets, share your thoughts and experience!

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Are you looking for a vac for your cage? There are many such models of varying prices. I recommend that you buy a quality model that will last a while. I've tried several different vacuums and the weak point for many of them is the connector between the charger and the vac.

I highly recommend the B&D 20v cordless vac. I'll provide the link to it on Amazon, but just know that I purchased mine at BBB with a 20% off coupon. No matter what type you purchase, be aware that the vac needs to be emptied after every use and the filter and relevant parts cleaned about every 7-10 days......or else you will have one stinky vac that will smell each time you turn it on. In comparison to others that I tried, I have been extremely satisfied with this model.

https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-BDH2000L-20-Volt-Cordless/dp/B008R3F0J8

BD 20v cordless vac.jpg

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
I second the model above by spy9doc! I purchased this model at her recommendation and I have been very happy with mine.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.