Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece forest is a scary place!

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
I was so excited to have the weekend and do something creative. So today I made a fleece forest with pretty pastel plaid on the outside and blue tie dye on the inside. I also made a pillow that just fits the dimensions of the forest. Lacey sat on the other side of the pen for half the day staring at the scary forest. Even green peppers couldn’t lure her in. Finally I took out one of the inside sections and moved the pillow. Now all is well. Silly piggie. You would think it was the forest from the Wizard of Oz or something.

MercyMainMom

Cavy Slave
I was so excited to have the weekend and do something creative. So today I made a fleece forest with pretty pastel plaid on the outside and blue tie dye on the inside. I also made a pillow that just fits the dimensions of the forest. Lacey sat on the other side of the pen for half the day staring at the scary forest. Even green peppers couldn’t lure her in. Finally I took out one of the inside sections and moved the pillow. Now all is well. Silly piggie. You would think it was the forest from the Wizard of Oz or something.

lollollollol They are such silly little creatures! I love it!!!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
One of these days......

I'm either going to try my hand at making a fleece forest or get my wife to do it. I have a funny feeling that Punkin and Scooter would have a hilarious time with it.

Snugglybutt

Cavy Slave
One of these days......

I'm either going to try my hand at making a fleece forest or get my wife to do it. I have a funny feeling that Punkin and Scooter would have a hilarious time with it.
Fleece forests are seriously the best thing I have ever put in my cage, my boys love it! They spend about 90% of their time there, and that means all of their poops and pees are in one spot too. My cage has never smelled better, since I can change out the fleece under the forest daily to keep it fresh and dry for them : )

ItsaZoo

Cavy Slave
This morning before work I put Lacey in her playpen for a little exercise and snacks. The fleece forest is still not a hit with her. She walks through but won’t hang around inside even with a cushy piece of fleece. However she will crash right out in the open on the fleece car wash cloth I got from the Dollar Tree. I have the same experience with hideys. Her favorite is still the overturned stackable bins from the Dollar Tree because she can drag them around with her. I give up!

SunnyPigs

Cavy Slave
Oh pigs....... lol they are hilarious aren't they?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.