Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Getting red tomato and red pepper stains out

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
To boot, it's been on it for awhile. Any sure shot item out there for these red veg stains?

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
I have NO idea if this will work, but it's worth a shot. The time to get the stains out is right after they happen. My go-to product for any stain of organic nature (which includes blood, pee, poop, veggie stains) is that of hydrogen peroxide. I liberally apply H2O2 to the area, brush it into the stain, and then apply more to let it soak a little. I then brush on Shout-Out (or something similar) before putting the fabric into the wash.

I couldn't live without it for piggy stains on clothes! lol

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I have NO idea if this will work, but it's worth a shot. The time to get the stains out is right after they happen. My go-to product for any stain of organic nature (which includes blood, pee, poop, veggie stains) is that of hydrogen peroxide. I liberally apply H2O2 to the area, brush it into the stain, and then apply more to let it soak a little. I then brush on Shout-Out (or something similar) before putting the fabric into the wash.

I couldn't live without it for piggy stains on clothes! lol

Thanks. I'll give it a go. The stains are very old, on light yellow fleece.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Shout works miracles for me. I soak my works shirts in Shout for a couple of hours before laundering, and there are virtually no grease stains on any of them. It wont get the really bad ones out, but it works extremely well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.