Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

RIP my lil Chubs

ChubbyMonroe

Cavy Slave
Last week, my little bundle of joy, Chubby, passed away at the amazing age of 7! Unfortunately, he was in discomfort due to the fact he had a heart condition/URI. We so badly miss him and we are hoping to soon look at some rescue guinea pigs from our local pet rescue center.:(

Attachments

IMG-20180330-WA0007.jpg

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm very sorry you lost him. He was a real cutie.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@ChubbyMonroe, my most sincere condolences for your loss. You and I seem to be somewhat kindred spirits this week.

Chubby was a very handsome fella. I'm sure he's right now puttering across the Rainbow Bridge, and I believe my Sly bear was there with his brother Pooper to greet him. Knowing my boys, they already know where the best grass and dandelions are, and they've already shown them to Chubby.

Rest in peace, little man. Enjoy your time at the Rainbow Bridge. Just know that one day, your family will come to take you home again.

ChubbyMonroe

Cavy Slave
Thank you very much for the messages. And I bet my lil fella will be best buddies with Sly up there in piggy heaven:love: :love: :love: :love:

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Fly free over the Rainbow Bridge, Chubby! :love: You obviously had a long and amazing life.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.