Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

It's been awhile..but I'm back

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! It's hard to believe I haven't been on here in about three years...I blame high school and all the stress that brought along with it. I feel like there's so much I could update on (graduation, college, a "new" guinea pig I haven't introduced) but for now the main reason I'm back on is that I've just had a really hard day after losing my sweet Adi pig. She had a few health issues over the past few months, to be expected with a 5 year old guinea pig I guess, but got a lung infection yesterday and paired with this heat wave Washington got, it ended up being too much for her. I'm going to miss her cute face and her spunky personality terribly.

CFA72E7F-36FD-4F89-A678-0132AF5289DD.jpg

Anyways, I'm not sure if you all remember me or if the people I used to talk to on here are around still but I figured that chatting with some fellow guinea pig lovers would be a welcome distraction:)

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I guess I'll introduce my "new" guinea pig as well for some good news! He's not actually that new, I've had him for two years now but he hasn't gotten a proper introduction on here. His name is Kodi, and he is a total nut but an absolute sweetheart as well.

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_8200.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.