Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

NYC - 2 Handsome adult male piggies seeking new home

MariaMA

Cavy Gazer
I am looking for a new home for my two male pigs. We would not be rehoming them if I could avoid it but we have to move out of our apartment and our new landlord is allergic to pets so will not allow them.

Boo is a 5 1/2 year old black and white male pig. He is quite friendly and sweet. I've had him since he was born because I bought his mom from a pet store and she was pregnant. He loves being pet on the nose and would be a great addition to your family. He's currently living in a separate cage next to my other male Scooby. I tried to introduce them to be cage mates but Scooby was so small and surprisingly dominant at the time I feared they would not get along but they are quite happy next to each other.

Scooby is my younger male pig and he is about 3 years old. He is a bit shy but loves stealing hay from his neighbor and chatting with him. I'd love to rehome them together if possible. I request a small rehoming fee of $35 each or $55 for both and will provide some hay and pellets, their cages and bottles as well as travel carriers. If you are in the area of Staten Island or the outer boroughs or New Jersey we may be able to transport them. We need to rehome them by August 1.

Attachments

received_10156471411919804.jpg received_10156471292104804.jpg received_10156471292024804.jpg received_10156471412399804.jpg

MariaMA

Cavy Gazer
**Fees are negotiable I just want to make sure they are headed to a good home so if you message me and let me know your experience with guinea pigs and why you want them I can work with you. Boo especially is an old pig looking for a quiet love filled life for whatever time he has left.

MariaMA

Cavy Gazer
I also wanted to note that I'm not sure where the hyperlink in my original post came from but those are not the travel carriers I have.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.