Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Pellets Oxbow Garden Select Pellets

Soecara

Cavy Slave
I have recently been able to get and try the Oxbow Garden Select adult guinea pig pellets. I have been giving them to my guinea pigs for a little over 2 weeks now and they have gotten the seal of approval from all of my guinea pigs (no white spots in their cages either, but that has never been an issue with any of my guinea pigs). The pellets are also GMO free if that matters to anyone.

Here is the ingredients list and guaranteed analysis:

Timothy Grass, Oat Grass, Orchard Grass, Oat Hulls, Canola Meal, Whole Barley, Whole Yellow Pea, Tomato Pomace (dehydrated), Calcium Sulfate, Flaxseed, Lignin Sulfonate, Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Bentonite, Rosemary, Thyme, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Hydrolyzed Yeast, Inulin, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Magnesium Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochlorine, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
Guaranteed Analysis

• Crude Protein (min) 12.00%
  • Crude Fat (min) 2.50%
  • Crude Fiber (min) 22.00%
  • Crude Fiber (max) 26.00%
  • Moisture (max) 10.00%
  • Calcium (min) 0.35%
  • Calcium (max) 0.75%
  • Phosphorus (min) 0.25%
  • Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg
  • Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
  • Vitamin E (min) 190 IU/kg
  • Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(min) 250 mg/kg

sallyvh

Cavy Slave
I tried a little bag of these when they were first available in Canada. My pigs really weren't fans though, I had one that would occasionally nibble them but overall they didn't want to eat them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.