Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Where to sell a C&C cage in Oz

onezero

Cavy Slave
Sadly we don't have our guinea pigs anymore. I have a 7x2 C&C cage plus accessories I need to sell.

It's a bit of a non-standard thing so I was wondering if anyone knew of places where people would appreciate a C&C cage.

LittleSqueakers

Cavy Slave
I'd offer it up on Craigslist

LittleSqueakers

Cavy Slave
Oops, sorry! Didn't see that you are in Australia.

onezero

Cavy Slave
haha yeah, we have a similar online selling site over here called Gumtree.

Janani.R.S

Cavy Slave
Sadly we don't have our guinea pigs anymore. I have a 7x2 C&C cage plus accessories I need to sell.

It's a bit of a non-standard thing so I was wondering if anyone knew of places where people would appreciate a C&C cage.

Do you know anyone who owns a guinea pig or is about to own one? If you know someone who owns a guinea pig, you could sell the accessories to them and if you know someone who is about to get a guinea pig or is thinking about it, you could offer the cage to them.

onezero

Cavy Slave
Do you know anyone who owns a guinea pig or is about to own one? If you know someone who owns a guinea pig, you could sell the accessories to them and if you know someone who is about to get a guinea pig or is thinking about it, you could offer the cage to them.

That is a good idea! Thanks

cookiesandcreme

Cavy Slave
if you're willing to donate, it might be worthwhile to check to see if any rescues in your area are willing to take the items :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.