Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rehoming 5 sows!! (NY) MOVING ABROAD AND NEED TO GET THESE GIRLS A NEW CARING HOME.

locharmaha

Cavy Gazer
****NY****
IM WILLING TO DRIVE TO SURROUNDING STATES OF NY.

I'm looking to rehome my beautiful baby girls :(
I am going to school abroad next fall and naturally can not take them with me. I would love to get my girls into a nurturing home before I depart.
2 of them are sisters Ares & Margo (were born march 26th 2017) (American gp) which I would really really love if they stayed together.
Lola (1.5yr) & Charlie (almost 2 yrs in June) are also American gps
Harper is an Abyssinian gp, she is the youngest (6-7 months)
they love eating green and red lettuce,
absolutely adore cucumber peels and the occasional carrot :) but if you're a gp lover you know this by now :) hehe.

These spoiled piggies have everything you can imagine.
im not sure if anyone would take all 5, but if you are capable and loving I would give you all their stuff.
this includes fleece liners for midwest cage, fleece pads, fleece hides, wood hides (that were custom made for them they have their portrait wood burned on them), water bottles, food dishes, plastic hides, c&c stand for their cages (of course you could build your own cage with the c&c I just use it as a stand for their 2 midwest cages that connect), 2 midwest cages, storage bins for their stuff, any food they have at the time, grooming stuff, small hand broom & a food storage bin for their hay.

CONTACT ME @ removed by bpatters

REHOMING FEE OF $25

IMG_0094.jpgIMG_0096.jpgIMG_4894.jpgIMG_1336.jpgIMG_0083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Hi, I removed your identifying information, because this is a public forum that anyone can read, including bots that harvest emails and phone numbers. If people want to get in touch with you, they can do so by sending you a Private Message, and then you can give them contact information.

Also, please consider asking more than $25 for them. That's only $5 per pig, and well within the range of someone who only wants them for snake food. You can ask a higher fee, and if you find someone that you're sure wants them as pets, you can always reduce it.

Good luck with finding your piggies a home!

locharmaha

Cavy Gazer
$25 each, that is.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
That's better. Too expensive for snake food!

locharmaha

Cavy Gazer
****NY****
IM WILLING TO DRIVE TO SURROUNDING STATES OF NY.

I'm looking to rehome my beautiful baby girls :(
I am going to school abroad next fall and naturally can not take them with me. I would love to get my girls into a nurturing home before I depart.
2 of them are sisters Ares & Margo (were born march 26th 2017) (American gp) which I would really really love if they stayed together.
Lola (1.5yr) & Charlie (almost 2 yrs in June) are also American gps
Harper is an Abyssinian gp, she is the youngest (6-7 months)
they love eating green and red lettuce,
absolutely adore cucumber peels and the occasional carrot :) but if you're a gp lover you know this by now :) hehe.

These spoiled piggies have everything you can imagine.
im not sure if anyone would take all 5, but if you are capable and loving I would give you all their stuff.
this includes fleece liners for midwest cage, fleece pads, fleece hides, wood hides (that were custom made for them they have their portrait wood burned on them), water bottles, food dishes, plastic hides, c&c stand for their cages (of course you could build your own cage with the c&c I just use it as a stand for their 2 midwest cages that connect), 2 midwest cages, storage bins for their stuff, any food they have at the time, grooming stuff, small hand broom & a food storage bin for their hay.

CONTACT ME @ removed by bpatters

REHOMING FEE OF $25EACH

*****EDIT*****
LOLA & HARPER HAVE BEEN ADOPTED<3

View attachment 84541View attachment 84542View attachment 84543View attachment 84544View attachment 84545

Janani.R.S

Cavy Slave
Oh, I would love to take them in, they are absolutely adorable but I am so sorry, I have boars at home and I don't want to have "extras" I REALLY
hope you find a loving, responsible owner for them!!! :) Who can resist these sweet little sows???? Not me!​

Janani.R.S

Cavy Slave

And, OH!!!! This one is SOOOOO cute! :) Who can resist?

locharmaha

Cavy Gazer
Girls have all been adopted.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave

I'm so happy you've found a home for all your girls. I can't imagine how painful it must be to have to give them up, but it's wonderful that they have somewhere to start again with someone. I'm sure that they will love them as much as you.

Janani.R.S

Cavy Slave

I'm so happy for you!!!!! You got what you wanted, I know the pain you feel to say goodbye to the cuddly things but you found a good home.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.