Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

  1. #1
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Hi guys! I thought I'd like to do something fun! I want you to scroll through you're phone, computer, or camera and find a picture or two of you're guinea pig or pigs in a adorable pose! I know I will LOVE ALL of you're pictures! Have fun!

  2. "Thank you, Janani.R.S, for this useful post," says:


  3. #2
    Cavy Slave LittleSqueakers's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 30, 2014
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    103
    Thanks
    79 Rec'd/64 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    This was Rolo and Tribble popping up and down over the lip of the cage at breakfast time. They were like a couple of whack-a-moles!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tribb&Rolo play whackamole.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	84492  

  4. #3
    Cavy Slave LightSeeker's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 15, 2018
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    12
    Thanks
    11 Rec'd/11 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    This one is my favorite that I have so far. Halley was checking out strawberry for the first time
    Phoebe loves her carrots
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29390969_1252853298192839_1783878057_o.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	84493

  5. #4
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSqueakers View Post
    This was Rolo and Tribble popping up and down over the lip of the cage at breakfast time. They were like a couple of whack-a-moles!
    Awww! That's so cute!

  6. #5
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSeeker View Post
    This one is my favorite that I have so far. Halley was checking out strawberry for the first time
    Phoebe loves her carrots
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29390969_1252853298192839_1783878057_o.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	84493
    You gotta love carrots!

  7. #6
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Keep the pictures coming!

  8. #7
    Cavy Slave Sofia claire's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 18, 2018
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks
    6 Rec'd/6 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    They are all so cute!!
    these are my babies! First one is Ferb second is Kinder
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	84495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	84497 I can't delete the two upside down pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	84494   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	84496  


  9. #8
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofia claire View Post
    They are all so cute!!
    these are my babies! First one is Ferb second is Kinder
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	84495Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	84497 I can't delete the two upside down pics
    Adorable!

  10. #9
    Cavy Slave LightSeeker's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 15, 2018
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    12
    Thanks
    11 Rec'd/11 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Janani.R.S View Post
    You gotta love carrots!
    Yes They both LOVE them. It's the first thing they grab to eat out of everything else

  11. #10
    Cavy Champion Guinea Pig Papa's Avatar
    Joined
    May 12, 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    522
    Thanks
    681 Rec'd/525 Posts
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    This one is in my gallery, but I thought I'd post it here: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PunkinScootercuddle1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	84499

    And my other boys :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-02_15_17_54.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	84500
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pooper_in_a_blanket_2014.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	84501

  12. #11
    Cavy Slave sallyvh's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 23, 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    89
    Thanks
    514 Rec'd/414 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Here's a few of my recent favourites:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180323_112830_060.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	84502

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180411_112616_951.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	84503

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180327_172133_798.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	84504

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180401_125034_496.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	84505

  13. #12
    Cavy Champion Guinea Pig Papa's Avatar
    Joined
    May 12, 2015
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,594
    Thanks
    522
    Thanks
    681 Rec'd/525 Posts
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quoted
    447 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by sallyvh View Post
    Here's a few of my recent favourites:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180323_112830_060.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	84502

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180411_112616_951.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	84503

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180327_172133_798.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	84504

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180401_125034_496.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	84505
    You just HAD to come along and beat everybody else's to a pulp, didn't you?

    I swear, your pigs are SO photogenic and you're exceptional at capturing them.

  14. #13
    Cavy Slave sallyvh's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 23, 2014
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,459
    Thanks
    89
    Thanks
    514 Rec'd/414 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Quoted
    212 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Haha thank you! LOL it's taken a few years to get my pictures to where they are now. And better equipment! I just saved up splurged on a new lens specifically for guinea photography.

    Not to mention lightning is key and for every good picture you see there were probably about 40 bad ones I had to go through and delete!

  15. #14
    Cavy Slave LucyPenny's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 11, 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    6
    Thanks
    8 Rec'd/8 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Valentine's Day photo shoot...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27797918_10155382982798716_8722581694029856645_o.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	84506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27907751_10155382984903716_892824816026980944_o.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	84507

  16. #15
    Cavy Slave OliverAndOscar's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 21, 2017
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    16
    Thanks
    1 Rec'd/1 Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Janani.R.S View Post
    Hi guys! I thought I'd like to do something fun! I want you to scroll through you're phone, computer, or camera and find a picture or two of you're guinea pig or pigs in a adorable pose! I know I will LOVE ALL of you're pictures! Have fun!
    The first picture is definitely my favorite of Ollie! The lighting was so good that it looks like I?m using a filter

    And for Oscar I have two favorites.. The first picture is from when I first bonded my two piggies, this was taken the day after I put them together. Mr. Oliver was in his little hide and Oscar wanted to be as close to him as possible. The second one is actually from the same day I took that picture of Ollie that I showed above.

  17. #16
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Guinea Pig Papa View Post
    This one is in my gallery, but I thought I'd post it here: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PunkinScootercuddle1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	84499

    And my other boys :Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-09-02_15_17_54.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	84500
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pooper_in_a_blanket_2014.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	84501
    LOVE you're boys! Adorable!

  18. #17
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyPenny View Post
    Valentine's Day photo shoot...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27797918_10155382982798716_8722581694029856645_o.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	84506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27907751_10155382984903716_892824816026980944_o.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	84507
    Awww! They sure love Valentine's Day!

  19. #18
    Cavy Slave ChubbyMonroe's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 21, 2018
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    51
    Thanks
    9 Rec'd/9 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0373.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	84530

    This is Elvis, ginger, white and black and the other one is Persie who is black and beige.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG2541.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	84531

    And this is Chubby Monroe, he doesn't get on with Persie and Elvis

  20. #19
    Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
    Joined
    Apr 24, 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia.
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    27
    Thanks
    132 Rec'd/96 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5541-2.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.6 KB 
ID:	84532
    Sylvie. One the best piggy posers ever.

  21. "Thank you, stray hares, for this useful post," says:


  22. #20
    Cavy Slave Janani.R.S's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 25, 2018
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    25
    Thanks
    12 Rec'd/12 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Re: Find a picture of you're guinea pigs in the CUTEST pose!

    Chubby Monroe, Persie, and Elvis are all adorable!!!

  23. "Thank you, Janani.R.S, for this useful post," says:


User Tag List

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •