Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Jake and Winnie <3

winniethepooh

Cavy Gazer
Hi, my name is Haylee! I have 2 guinea pigs and they are both boys. I have had Jake for over 1 year and Winnie for 8 months.
Jake (American) is a pretty big guinea pig, he is very nice and sweet but once you try to pick him up, he will run away quickly. He is not really tamed but he will take things right out of your hand, especially if it's lettuce and red peppers!
Winnie (Abysissian) is younger than Jake but he is always in charge! He is very goofy and curious of his surronding when Jake and Winnie are having playtime. Winnie is very tamed, but he does not love being pet on the nose! His favorite foods are shredded carrots and strawberries.
Jake and Winnie both live together, they had been seperated once but this is because they did not have enough space and often fought and they drew blood so we put them in different cages. But now, they live together but they still do not have enough room in our handmade wooden cage so we are deciding to make a C&C cage with fleece bedding instead of store bought bedding!
I hope I can fit in this little guinea pig community and share my experiences! (also, this is my first time owning guinea pigs.)

FailedFoster

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're definitely on the right track! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions. You'll find a wealth of experience here. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.