Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Fleece ...when are new ones released and sold out patterns..

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
I was hoping you guys could help. I started my cage with a snowman print which is now sold out from Joann?s. I?ve been buying items here and there from eBay and Etsy to try and make it look decent.

Does anyone know when Jo-Ann releases new prints or restocks old ones? If it?s sold out are you just out of luck? It makes it even harder because I chose a Christmas print. Thanks!

lissie

Cavy Slave
You could call JoAnn and ask them.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
You could call JoAnn and ask them.

To piggy-back on Lissie's suggestion, corporate just may be able to help you. Sounds as though the pattern is seasonal and just because it isn't in the stores or listed on their website doesn't mean that the company is out of it. It likely won't appear for sale until NEXT winter.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Is this what you are looking for?

snowman.jpg

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
Yes that’s the one. I did ask them and they didn’t know. I sent Joann’s a message as well to see if it was discontinued but no luck. I have been buying a few items off eBay with the print but I’d like to make a bunch of liners and pee pads.

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
I have no idea how much was on the bolt of fabric. Would you like me to inquire? I noted that the regular price is apparently $12+ and that it is now 60% off. The final price would depend on what coupons are available.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.