Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 males in Santa Ana need a home

lnl9296

Cavy Gazer
Hi,

I work at an after school tutoring program in Garden Grove, CA and the custodian found these 2 guinea pigs roaming around. I volunteered to take them home and try to find someone to adopt them. So far I've posted on Facebook, Reddit and contacted a few guinea pig rescues/shelters but have had no luck finding them a home.

These are the first guinea pigs I've ever been around so I know absolutely nothing about the animal or how to properly care for them. After doing some research, I'm pretty sure both are males with one being an American and the other being an Abyssinian, but this is just my educated guess. Since they were strays, I have no idea how old they are or the status of their health although nothing seems to be wrong with them. They seem to be eating and drinking normally.

I need to re-home them asap because I have a dog who absolutely does NOT like them and I don't want any of the animals to continue being in a stressful environment. If you or anyone you know would be interested in adopting please contact me. Thank you for your time!

Attachments

20180208_212749.jpg 20180208_212756.jpg 20180208_212838.jpg 20180208_212841.jpg 20180208_213437.jpg

lnl9296

Cavy Gazer
I've been trying all the local guinea pig shelters/rescues near me first like Cavy Haven but my first priority was finding someone to actually adopt them. I plan to call the LA, SD, and Riverside rescues today to see if they'll take these guys.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.