Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece What things have you made for your guinea pigs?

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
So I?m making a fleece forest right now and I?m realizing how easy it is to make rather than buy fleece items. I also made a few pee pads and am starting a liner today! It?s actually been a pretty fun new hobby.
What have you made for your guinea pigs? (Other than the cages)

CavyPpl

Cavy Slave
I?ve made all my liners for my cage. It?s really simple and fun. Now granted my lines are not neat nor pretty but they get the job done lol I want to learn to make them some cuddle cups or the sleeping bags but I haven?t had a chance yet. I?m excited to see what everyone else Makes their cavies. Hopefully I can get some ideas as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julianneff

Cavy Slave
I am addicted to sewing for our piggies. I?ve never sewed much in my life before. I?ve been making cage liners, potty pads, cuddle cups, and cozy bags. There?s so many cute fleece patterns out there that it?s hard to pick. YouTube is great for instructions.

winniethepooh

Cavy Gazer
Well, I am going to be soon making those fleece items too since I'm making a C&C cage!

Julianneff

Cavy Slave
Well, I am going to be soon making those fleece items too since I'm making a C&C cage!

How exciting! Our piggies love theirs. We recently enlarged ours because when we went to the rescue to get a one new piggy (for our older pig who had lost her companion), we ended up with two new piggies, expanding our herd to three. Now our cage is two by six with and two by 1.5 party patio.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.