Thread: I'm Lindsey and looking for help. My baby has passed away, and I feel awful.

Cavy Newbie
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy I'm Lindsey and looking for help. My baby has passed away, and I feel awful.

I'm so glad to have found a forum to express my grief. Honestly, glad is a really rough word right now. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
    Thanks
    631 Rec'd/540 Posts
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Re: I'm Lindsey and looking for help. My baby has passed away, and I feel awful.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Many of us have been where you are now and it does help to share your feelings. When you feel up to it we would like to hear a little about your baby. Sharing memories can be very healing.

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: I'm Lindsey and looking for help. My baby has passed away, and I feel awful.

So sorry! I know how special these little guys can be

Thanks
    Thanks
    318 Rec'd/288 Posts
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    239 Post(s)

I'm very, very sorry to hear of your loss. Losing one of these furry little creatures is so very hard, you put your heart and soul into them. When they leave us, there's an empty place there that nothing can fill.

Please do tell us some about your little one, when you feel up to it. Talking about them may help you, and you'll find many here who are willing to listen, and talk with you.

User Tag List