Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Wilma Had her Babies Hooray!

schpooko

Cavy Slave
:love: My sweet girl, Wilma, had three beautiful babies last night... I am so grateful they are healthy and beautiful and OOOHHH I am so excited. Last night I had to take her out of the cage to do some cleaning (we were still thinking she had a few more days to go because we did not know when conception was) so I was cuddling and petting and talking to my girl (and doing a sneaky fetal check) but all she cared about was FOOD, etc... I put her back in the cage gave her nightly snacks and she was walking around and just being Wilma. I did notice that she kept going to corner of the back of the cage so put some extra fleece there for her and said Goodnight... This morning I went to go and feed her and Betty my other sweet girl and do my usual cleaning and to my surprise there were THREE gorgeous pups.... I am SOOOOOO happy. This is the first pet I have ever had that had babies and she did great. She cleaned them all up and the cage was all clean too! I changed the fleece under the pups and now Mom and pups are doing great. All Wilma wanted this morning was of course FOOD. Well I will post some pics later when I get to take some pictures.... This is such a great day I am so happy that all went well and that they are here. Thanks for all of your help over the past month with my questions and I will post pics and I am sure I will have more questions as time goes by.

LolaAndLuna

Cavy Slave
Thats awesome! I'm so glad it went well!

PumpkinPiggie

Cavy Gazer
Aww! That's wonderful! Congratulations to momma Wilma on the new babies. Please do post pics soon! :eek: :love:

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Folks, these babies were born on February 1. You might want to check the dates on posts before responding.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.