Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Third cut Timothy hay in India

Hello,
    Does anyone know how I can get third cut Timothy hay shipped to India (I live in Bangalore).
    We get a brand called ZuPreem Nature's Promise Western Timothy hay in pet stores, and it is of a decent quality; But so far, the packets I've bought are turning out to have too many hard stalks and seed heads. I'm assuming it's first cut, but still quite expensive. I'd like for my piggy to be able to enjoy some nice, green leafy hay!

I've looked at KMS Hayloft, Small Pet Select, and Rabbit Hole Hay, but none of them ship to where I live. There are a few other brands of Timothy hay available to order online, but none of them specify third cut, so I might just end up getting stalky first cuts if I try those too.

I'd appreciate any help in this regard, thank you!

P.S. Thank you to all the people who post and answer questions here. I've been fostering a little girl named Hazel for a month now, and these forums have been a wealth of information and a consolation when I thought I would lose my mind over how to care for my new baby.

Cavy Newbie
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Third cut Timonthy hay in India

Excuse the typo in the header

Edited by bpatters: I fixed it.
    Last edited by bpatters; 02-14-18 at 12:14 am.

Thanks
    Thanks
    6,735 Rec'd/5,324 Posts
    Mentioned
    1930 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3389 Post(s)

Re: Third cut Timothy hay in India

I doubt seriously you could get it shipped there. But if you can find a horse racing stable anywhere around you, they should have a good quality hay. Maybe they'd sell you several flakes of it.

User Tag List