Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Need to rehome 7 piggies from Berlin, NJ (South Jersey)

beckylittle

Cavy Gazer
I need to rehome 7 of my 9 guinea pigs. I LOVE ALL OF THEM VERY MUCH. My allergies have just gotten out of control and I am unable to give them all the playtime they deserve.

There are 3 boys and 4 girls.

Boys:

Cinder (gray, black, and white striped nose)
Shadow (black abby)
Cookie (black and orange) - baby

Girls:

Mango (orange and white)
Ginger (black, orange, and white peruvian)

Pipsqueak (gray) - baby
Goober (black and orange abby) - baby

Cookie, Pipsqueak, and Goober are babies from the same litter, from one of the pigs I am keeping. She unknowingly got pregnant when Shadow fit through the C&C cage onto the girl's side when we first got him and he was still tiny. We discovered she was pregnant only after she had the babies. Shadow is the dad of the three babies.

I would like to keep the 3 boys together, or at least Cinder and Shadow because they are the same age and size. Mango and Ginger are the same age (less than a year) and will be paired together, while Pipsqueak and Goober are actual sisters and both only about 2 months and will be paired together. The boys have all lived together and get along fine and all the girls get along fine.

A little bit about each of them:

Cinder is a climber! He climbs out of C&C cages. He will need a roof or another type of cage unless you don't mind him running around your house. He is a snuggle bug and loves to be as close as possible to whoever is holding him.
Shadow is a sweet boy and is pretty relaxed.
Cookie usually minds his own business and stays out of trouble with the two elder boys.
Mango is a shy girl but extremely sweet.
Ginger is a hairball. She has long hair which will need to be maintained often. She usually minds her own business from the other girls.
Pipsqueak is a talker! She can be very loud but is super sweet.
Goober talks as well. She can be overshadowed by the other girls because of her smaller size so make sure that if she is in a big cage with other pigs, that she isn't getting pushed out of the way of the food.

All of them know the sound of the fridge opening for treats. They also go crazy at the sound of a plastic bag.

Looking to rehome them to loving families asap. I am asking for $10 a pig ($20 a pair) to make sure that they go to a good home and to people who will take care of them.

If you would like more pictures of any of them, just ask. They are in pairs how I listed them. Yes, I had to put the boys on top of their cage in order to get a good shot!

Attachments

p and g.jpg m and g.jpg boys.jpg

pigpig83

Cavy Gazer
Hi I am not in a rush to adopt, but I am looking for a pair of female guinea pigs. Are pipsqueek and goober still up for adoption? If so let me know.

pigpig83

Cavy Gazer
I am in NYC.

Ally4

Cavy Gazer
Hi I am not in a rush to adopt, but I am looking for a pair of female guinea pigs. Are pipsqueek and goober still up for adoption? If so let me know.
Hi I am interested. I just had my first guinea pig die and my nine year old son is devestated. Please contact me 7186085650. My name is ally

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.