Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two baby American Crested Guinea Pigs for adoption in Quakertown PA

BrittCaveys

Cavy Slave
I volunteer at Last Chance Ranch Animal Rescue in Quakertown PA. We are getting new flooring in so I am fostering two baby Crested GPs. The one is a boy who is very sweet and his sister is sweet but very shy and needs socialization. Based on their size I would say they are 3-4 months old. They are good with other pigs but are alone right now because they were surrendered together and had to be separated to prevent other piggies. If you are interested in one of them please fill out an application at lastchanceranch.org.
I'll take better pictures of them as they get more settled in but here are the ones I have for now.
The female who my dad named Wilma is the one with the patch over her eye and the boy who my dad named Fred is the one with the white head in the lap.
0e9e50d6077ae710f45ce6862ef75456.jpg
8c5b337931904d90804b7efde43e3c0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrittCaveys

Cavy Slave
I volunteer at Last Chance Ranch Animal Rescue in Quakertown PA. We are getting new flooring in so I am fostering two baby Crested GPs. The one is a boy who is very sweet and his sister is sweet but very shy and needs socialization. Based on their size I would say they are 3-4 months old. They are good with other pigs but are alone right now because they were surrendered together and had to be separated to prevent other piggies. If you are interested in one of them please fill out an application at lastchanceranch.org.
I'll take better pictures of them as they get more settled in but here are the ones I have for now.
The female who my dad named Wilma is the one with the patch over her eye and the boy who my dad named Fred is the one with the white head in the lap.
0e9e50d6077ae710f45ce6862ef75456.jpg
8c5b337931904d90804b7efde43e3c0f.jpg

0c9de960fecc7e4b7d9ced2de4d6d162.jpg
fcf27b71d6b040240a6cc3b4c1b1cf8d.jpg
379053d4deef2a64a302891667336b6a.jpg

BrittCaveys

Cavy Slave
So the one that I was told was a boy is a girl and vise versa. Let me know if your interested in either one. Both should have a playmate they try to be friends through the bars of the cage their currently in.

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
So the one that I was told was a boy is a girl and vise versa. Let me know if your interested in either one. Both should have a playmate they try to be friends through the bars of the cage their currently in.

My first two pigs we adopted thru LCR Ranch, but Cocoa just died about a month ago. I would love to adopt Wilma so Sweet Pea can have another playmate. I'll fill out the form when I get off work.

BrittCaveys

Cavy Slave
My first two pigs we adopted thru LCR Ranch, but Cocoa just died about a month ago. I would love to adopt Wilma so Sweet Pea can have another playmate. I'll fill out the form when I get off work.

Okay. They prolly won't be able to have an appointment till after the flooring is done. Also if you are looking for different colors or anything little fur ball rescue in Harleysville have a cute brown one named Stella that's young. They go through adopt a pet. They may have others too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.