Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cleaning Laundry bag recommendations

Marie1234

Cavy Slave
Looking for laundry bag recommendations from people who use a laundry bag to wash their fleece or vet bed. TIA.

Marie1234

Cavy Slave
I purchased a set of horse blanket washing bags from a seller on Ebay. The seller was located in the UK. I don't believe you can purchase them from anyone in the US. Be prepared, they aren't inexpensive but they work so well. They come in two sizes. One is very large and the other one is medium size. They are very heavy duty with a good zipper. I launder all of my fleece and liners every other day and I've had these bags for at least 4- 5 years and they are not showing any signs of wear.

I know that many people would not want to spend that much money but in my opinion, I feel they are worth the investment. Another option that many use is a pillowcase. The reason I didn't choose to go that route is I was afraid that it still would allow some of the hair to come out in the machine. Nothing comes out with the horse blanket bags.

Thanks for your recommendation. I can get this in Canada (where I am):
(broken link removed)
It says it can wash horse blankets...Is this similar?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.