Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Building C&C cage, i would like fleece to cover the outside of the coroplast 6" sides

3boys2piggies

Cavy Slave
Building C&C cage, i would like fleece to cover the outside of the coroplast 6" sides

Hello! I have a question... i am building my first c&c cage tomorrow, 2x4 with a 1x2 second floor with ramp to access. The entire cage will be covered because i have 3 kitties too. I would like to build a fleece liner that has the sides... to actually go up and over the 6" of coroplast on each side... so they cover the outside of the coroplast sides too so its pretty on the outside too. Can someone show me pics of what theirs looks like who did that and any tips on how to make such a fleece liner? I Do i just sew on 12" of fleece to each side of the liner once completed?

lissie

Cavy Slave
Re: Building C&C cage, i would like fleece to cover the outside of the coroplast 6" s

Do i just sew on 12" of fleece to each side of the liner once completed?
Yes, that's pretty much it (plus seam allowance)

You should prewash your fleece in hot water and dry on hot settings, so it won't shrink too much after sewing.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.