Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat Ordering off this site

ryliem

Cavy Slave
I know that this forum sells pre-made C&C cages, and I want to buy one to add onto the one I already have (Making it myself was more money than it needed to be) but I have bad paranoia and anxiety, and I NEVER buy things online. (It took me months to find the grids in a store)

Has anyone bought a C&C cage off this site? If so, how fast did it get to you, and was it exactly what you ordered?

ryliem

Cavy Slave
Sorry, I knew that they were owned by the same person, I didn't know that the sites were separate.

Does anyone have experience ordering off that site?

spy9doc

Cavy Slave

Yes, the owner(s) of the site are known to many of us.....some personally. The individual who handles the cage orders lives not far from me and we even use the same coroplast supplier. I make most of my own items, but find that I don't have the time or patience to make new ramps, so usually order them from the site. Service is good and shipping is prompt. I think you will be happy with the products.

boopy

Cavy Slave
Sorry, I knew that they were owned by the same person, I didn't know that the sites were separate.

I order off the site. The grids are a little expensive, and you can find them in other places (just not Target!) for cheaper. However, the cloroplast inserts are pre-made and much easier to put together, and I like their ramps and such. Very prompt shipping for cage supplies, but the fleece takes a bit longer. I don't live that far from the sellers though (literally 30 minutes lol) so that might be why I get it so fast. Very good customer service. The only issue I had was with the cage-building instructions but it's not too difficult to figure out.

2piggies1

Cavy Slave
I've ordered from this site twice, and I received both of my shipments within 3 days each:)

The_Cavy_Crew

Cavy Slave
I got my cage (2x6) from them (very expensive) but it was worth it. My guinea pigs love the cage.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I have 2 complete cages from the site, a 2X5 and a 2X6, along with hay racks, kitchens inserts, canopies, and I couldn't be happier with the quality. Yes, the shipping is a little high, but to me it's worth it, and the cubes are powder coated which makes them superior to any cubes you can buy from the department stores, where the cubes are just covered in vinyl, and much easier to chew if you have a pig/s who are inclined to munch on the bars. Oh, and they also ship super fast. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.