Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Three SPUNKY, Smart, and Loving Piggies Need a Home! TEXAS

katkor03

Cavy Slave
Two bonded male piggies, Reggie and Lyle. One single piggie named Oreo.

I love my babies and have for three years now. This spring I suffered a bad smoke inhalation injury from work and brought my asthma back. My allergies have gotten so bad that I end up triggering my asthma and can't be in the same room with them for long. They aren't getting the play time, longer loving sessions, and attention they need. Please, someone adopt them! I am willing to drive just about anywhere in Texas to rehome them.

I'm only asking for $30 a pig, but the bonded pair cannot be separated. I'm charging $100 for ALL of their stuff. If you want to work things out, I'm more than willing to do so! If you want Oreo separately, I can work out how much his stuff would be. Their things include:
C&C Cages
Plastic Cage Bottoms
ALL of their fleece bedding
Their oxbow pellets
Whatever timothy hay they have
Toys
Shampoo
Nail Clippers
Cage Deoderizer
Pillows
Fleece Hidies
Anything and Everything they have

More about the babies:

Reggie is a crested piggie, who is quite shy and quiet, but very kind-hearted, loving, and sweet. He's been my little munchkin <3 His favorite hobbies include eating, sleeping, cuddling with his little brother, and playfully bickering with him too. He is beige, red, and white. He is 3.5 years old and was born in June of 2014.

Lyle is an American piggie. He is a CHARACTER ;) He definitely has an attitude and can be sassy, but he is the smartest out of all three. He can also be the sweetest and will sit there and actually have a conversation with you. Whenever you walk into a room, he will be the first to eagerly meet you and receive head scritches. He will be your absolute best friend, and he LOVES selfies! Put a phone in front of him and he'll nudge the camera button himself. This little piggie has gotten me through breakups, depression, and stressful nights. He has even starred in a Health Promotion video for elementary schoolers to prevent the flu! "The Flu Ends With U!" He is 2.5 years old and was born in June of 2015.
IMG_1803.jpg IMG_3803.JPG

Lastly, Oreo is an American piggie who is very good-natured and only shy for a little bit. After that, you won't stop hearing from him! He is a very talkative and inquisitive piggie that will warm your heart. He loves his balcony like NO other and while it looks scary without walls, he'd never ever jump off. It seems to be his safe space. He also LOVES his litterbox that I fill with hay, but you could just as easily fill it up with paper bedding or wood pellets. I rescued him from a from who could no longer take care of him and said that he didn't do well with other piggies. He is quite large compared to the other two. I hadn't had luck bonding him, but if you'd like to try that's okay too! He is 2.5 years old like Lyle, but his birthday is sometime in the Spring of 2015.

IMG_5416.jpg Oreo helping me model puppy crates for my parents!

My contacts:
[email protected]
832-257-8526

Attachments

IMG_5419.jpg IMG_2228.jpg
Last edited:

katkor03

Cavy Slave
IMG_4590.jpg This is Oreo from his old home.
IMG_3793.jpg The boys in "The Flu Ends With U!"
IMG_4102.jpg Reggie doing what he does best: Chillin <3

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Where in Texas are you?

katkor03

Cavy Slave
I’m in the Brazos Valley County/Houston area, and will drive as needed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.