Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing Me and My Piggies!

Hadams33

Cavy Gazer
Hello everyone, my name is Hope and I live in Indiana! :) I grew up having Guinea Pigs, scratch that basically an entire zoo in our house! :crazy: The Guinea Pigs we’re always my favorite. My OH and I moved in together and I took our 7 piggies, 2 hamsters and my chinchilla with us. I’m sure he thought I was nuts at the time with so many babies. We had Darcy, Callie, Calvin, Nyla, Brinley, Athena, and Willa. Overtime our piggies past away as they got older. When Darcy past away last August, I decided I needed a break as we had lost all of them. We adopted our dog and cat, Avery and Oliver! Well this April we went on vacation to Pittsburgh. During one of our trips out we saw a rescue who had some animals with them. This is where we met Slyvia and Nora. The rest is history! We adopted them and they first lived in a 2x6 C&C cage! Then here recently a friend of mine who fosters, had a pink eyed white Guinea-Pig who I just fell in love with! We got approved to adopt her and named her Adaline. Currently we are expanding our cage to a 3x8 as we build our herd back up. Although it’s quite soon we actually have an appointment to meet 3 girls at a kill-shelter that really need adopted! We are super excited to meet them, so we may be going from 3 to 6 here really soon! :) But that’s enough about me, glad to be a part of a new forum!

CrystalCavy

Cavy Slave

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Another crazy guinea pig lady! You are among friends here. Welcome to the Forum! :rolleyes:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum family! You truly sound as "cavy crazy" as the rest of us!

Hadams33

Cavy Gazer
Another crazy guinea pig lady! You are among friends here. Welcome to the Forum! :rolleyes:

I have been called that a time or two :cool: how many Guinea Pigs have you got yourself?

Hadams33

Cavy Gazer
Welcome to the forum family! You truly sound as "cavy crazy" as the rest of us!

Thank you! Cavy crazy would be an accurate description! Love the picture of your piggies, they are dolls :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.