Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

need C&C cage where to buy

ive been searching for already 1 week now for a c&c cage lookin at the internet but no ones ship here to belgium that sux can any belgian people give me some advice where to get a C&C cages i really need it i got 4 piggies and i only have 1 cage a normal cage not that big its kinda pretty small need some help

Thanks
    Thanks
    32 Rec'd/27 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Re: need C&C cage where to buy

Hi,
    You may not be able to get C & C cages in Belgium. But its not really necessary to have that type of cage. Your best bet is an alternative cage, as I have.
    You can buy large playpens online.... Zooplus ships to Belgium I believe.
    Anyway, I suggest buying a number of large playpens and building them into a square or hexagon until they meet the recommended amount of square feet (about 8 square foot or more).
    You can use large table clothes, or water proof fabric of some sort on the bottom underneath the playpen, and fleece under the pigs feet.
    Best of luck, and keep us posted on your cage adventure

Thanks
    Thanks
    1,436 Rec'd/987 Posts
    Mentioned
    291 Post(s)
    Quoted
    695 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naser080291 View Post
    ive been searching for already 1 week now for a c&c cage lookin at the internet but no ones ship here to belgium that sux can any belgian people give me some advice where to get a C&C cages i really need it i got 4 piggies and i only have 1 cage a normal cage not that big its kinda pretty small need some help
    Do you have a Bed, Bath & Beyond where you are in Belgium? Really, any place that sells organization tools, probably will carry the grids. Also, I know Amazon sells them. If you check on the Amazon site that serves your area, you could find them there.

Here they are on Amazon so you know what to look for Amazon.com: Safco Products Wire Cubes, Black (5279BL): Office Products but if this site doesn't ship to Belgium, you might have better luck looking on the site that is in your area.

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

candyapple thx for the advice but im really passionate about the c&c cage ... if any one can buy it and ship it to me i am paypal ready

User Tag List