Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Chat I Would Like To Say Sorry

Guinea2002

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
I would like to say sorry to the people I have responded to rudely recently I guess I have started letting my life get the best of me anyway I guess this should be my time to go for awhile to get over myself I am very sorry If I have responded rudely to anyone and if you don't forgive me it really doesn't matter cause I probably don't deserve it anyway idk how long I'll be gone anyway bye

Cavycraze

Cavy Slave
I would like to say sorry to the people I have responded to rudely recently I guess I have started letting my life get the best of me anyway I guess this should be my time to go for awhile to get over myself I am very sorry If I have responded rudely to anyone and if you don't forgive me it really doesn't matter cause I probably don't deserve it anyway idk how long I'll be gone anyway bye
You're fine don't worry

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sonsofpiggies

Cavy Slave
Sweetie don't worry about it! We all make mistakes it's okay! We live and learn don't beat yourself up over it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
There's nothing to apologize for. Everyone is different and everyone has different things going on in their lives. You're human, so it's all good.

kcake67

Cavy Slave
You're only Human! Don't beat yourself up over it!

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
But I'm only human, and I bleed when I fall down.... lol Sorry, I just had that song stuck in my head after reading the posts above!

Thank you for your apology, however, we all make mistakes and all that matters is that we learn from them. No need to bring yourself down so much. I too have acted rudely towards others, sometimes on accident and other times I realize I could have rephrased what I was trying to say instead of taking my frustration out with harsh words, and I'm sure other people have had their moments as well. As long as we realize what we said was wrong, and we correct our mistakes, it's all good! Please stay on the forum! Every member is important; the more knowledge and experiences to share the better :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.