Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Kijiji?

cavycalm1

Cavy Slave
In Canada (where I live) there is another site like Craigslist called Kijiji... it is quite popular, and I watch as guinea pigs come and go on it. If I see anything that could be flagged, even if it isn't on Craigslist, can I put it on this forum, or is it only for Craigslist? I just want to help the piggies...

~cavycalm1

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'm familiar with Kijiji, but I'm unaware of their policies towards animals or if it's similar to Craigslist. Perhaps one of the moderators could give you a better answer. I too see the piggies on Kijiji, and they break my heart. If I were a millionaire I would have an awful lot of piggies.....

cavycalm1

Cavy Slave
Kijiji has roughly the same pet policies as Craigslist, and does not allow breeding.

If if I were a million air, I would buy a mansion, live in about 3 rooms of it, and dedicate the rest of it to rescued piggies

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yep, sounds about right to me. No piggie left behind!

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
Oh, I totally agree! I wish I was rich.... although, nobody would probably wanna stop by as my house would literally be filled with rescued animals! lol My family already thinks I'm crazy with the guinea pigs I've had, their enclosures, the cage liners, everything I have sacrificed for them.. No matter how many times I try to explain to them they never understand the care that comes with guinea pigs and the everlasting love I have for them.

It's nice to dream though... I hope I can one day at least own a herd of piggies. That would be wonderful :eek:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
No matter how many times I try to explain to them they never understand the care that comes with guinea pigs and the everlasting love I have for them.

Oh, I know exactly what you're talking about with THAT statement. But then I think about it a little more and I realize, I don't CARE what they think.

Sofia claire

Cavy Slave
I have two pigs and got them both for kijiji at separate times, the first one was very social and friendly in a small cage but it was kept very clean had a lot of floor time, but the second piggy was very nervous in a dirty cage and was neglected. It is hard when choosing what is good on sites like those, I think you should flag them!:);)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.