Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

My will

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I did not write this. I only adapted it to suit the forum. Emotionally, I had a hard time doing it but I thought I would post it for others because it seems so pertinent for us. I can't seem to figure out how to post it larger. I posted it here because it seemed the most obvious place, but if I'm wrong please feel free to move it to wherever it's appropriate.

Attachments

My will.jpg
Last edited:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@CavyTV that was my hope. Poopy looking up like that just seemed to be the perfect photo to use, and hopefully it does help others.

Last edited:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
@CavyTV Yep, that was my best friend. I used his pic because, well, using someone else's piggy just felt kind of like stealing to me. Using the same script but just changing a couple of words kind of felt like stealing too, but the message was more important. I'm not interested in any credit for it whatsoever. And just having that pic of him looking up, seemed like a good fit for what I wanted to do. Years from now no one will know whose piggy that was or what his name was, but hopefully that message sticks with them.

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Thank you, @Artista . Never seen a pig that wasn't adorable and precious and beautiful.

Last edited:

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
As I said, I didn't write it and not looking for any credit. I read it elsewhere and it was written, I'm sure, for cats and dogs. But it had meaning for me, and I thought that if I redid it for those of us that are cavy crazy, it could have some meaning for them, too.

New piggies will never, ever replace those lost.

There will never be another Pooper, Mooshy, Chester, Bramley, Crumbs, or Inga, or Luigi. Ever. But those new bundles of fur help us to heal, and we help THEM by giving them the best life we possibly can. They aren't replacements. They're new beginnings.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.