Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Homemade fleece forest

Nyuria

Cavy Gazer
( I don't know if this is where this should be, so sorry)

I just recently discovered fleece and how wonderful it is.
It is super neat and beautiful, and my girls seem to adore laying around, not to mention how much cleaner it is than bedding, that managed to find it's way all over the house!
After using fleece for bedding I bought some more and set out to see what else I could create to enrich my girls lives. So after a few hours of cutting and sewing, I made this fleece forest which can be put across my cage as fun divider. I thought it turned out pretty well for my first time and really wanted to share it.:love:

2017-07-23 13.34.54.jpg

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
No worries, you posted in the right place! I love that fleece pattern.... I have to restrain myself from going to Joann's fabrics and buying all sorts of fleece patterns for my boys every so often :crazy: I keep trying to tell myself enough is enough. I already have 5 different prints for one cage and I haven't even made anything yet!

Nyuria

Cavy Gazer
OH MY! That is exactly like me! I had no idea how fleece would brainwash me lol. I go to the fabric section everytime I go shopping!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.