Thanks
    Thanks
    8 Rec'd/6 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Unhappy Cinnamon crossed the rainbow bridge

tonight I was having dinner with a friend when my mom called to tell me there was emergency and I better head home. At home, my mom told me that while my sister and her brought out my guinea pig, Cinnamon, for floor time, she was happy and jumping more than usual. When my mom got up to take a shower and close the door she stepped back and accidentally stepped on Cinnamon, not hard, but maybe somewhere vital. Cinnamon ordinarily stays where she is when she is lying on someone's lap and they get up but today she decided to follow my mom'S feet. She died quickly and most likely without suffering. She had untreatable kidney stones so it was perhaps good that she did not have to suffer. Regardless, she crossed over the rainbow bridge and it was a great tragedy for the whole family.

i am worried my mom will not forgive herself and find peace. My sister and I went away to college this year and she was very lonely as a stay at home mom her whole time in this country... Cinnamon helped her to not feel so lonely. I'm unsure if she will ever be ready for another piggy to take her place and help her through her loneliness.

rest in peace, Cinnamon. She was only 3 years old.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2478.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	82941

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    62 Rec'd/51 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Re: Cinnamon crossed the rainbow bridge

Rest in peace .im so sorry for your loss yams and Arizona can help show her all the best fields to run in over the bridge.

Thanks
    Thanks
    590 Rec'd/477 Posts
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    424 Post(s)

Re: Cinnamon crossed the rainbow bridge

I am so sorry you lost Cinnamon, and in such a tragic accident. I hope your family finds peace in her memory and that your mother can forgive herself, as it was an accident.

Rest in peace, Cinnamon. Eat well at the Rainbow Bridge and meet all your new friends to play with.

User Tag List