Thread: Petsmart no longer sells females?

Thanks
    Thanks
    14 Rec'd/14 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Petsmart no longer sells females?

I was just curious so I asked the GA store, I though they were a female only store but policy has changed. They only sell males. Wow. If they get a female, it goes straight into a no fee adoption. That's weird. No, I'm not buying from a pet store but I like to see the animals. I already have an adoption lined up. But. I thought that was crazy and hope petsmart screens for snake owners!

oh I buy my food from my petsmart, that's why I go. I can't do online orders, no credit card.

Thanks
    Thanks
    6,401 Rec'd/5,029 Posts
    Mentioned
    1886 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3137 Post(s)

Re: Petsmart no longer sells females?

I wouldn't trust them to correctly sex the males. We've already had pregnant males from males-only stores.

And yes, you can buy without a credit card. Buy a card at the grocery or somewhere else, and use it. Just don't put more on it than you're going to use, because they'll charge you a fee each month you don't use it, and it will quickly deplete your balance.

Thanks
    Thanks
    14 Rec'd/14 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Re: Petsmart no longer sells females?

Yeah I know about prepay cards. I have a PayPal account and that's all I want. My petsmart is a sweet store and will buy food there. Prepay cards, you still have a fee to start the card and adding funds. I keep wanting to get a card for my paypal account but never seem to get it.

i know about them not sexing correctly anyway. I just like looking at the animals. If they stopped selling them, I would still buy my food there. I live n a small town in SC, which is suppose to be all male small animals. GA (or the one close to me) is suppose to be female small animals. They told me, no more on guinea pigs.

User Tag List