Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Is this a breeder?

stayarctic

Cavy Slave
Is this a breeder? (broken link removed)
Also, why are breeders not allowed on craigslist?

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Nope......doesn't sound like a breeder. And even if it should be one, I'm pleased to see that they genuinely care about the wellbeing of the little ones. People frequently ask for a payment for cavies just to ensure that they aren't going as snake food. As to why they aren't allowed, you can probably check CraigsList policies section.

stayarctic

Cavy Slave
Nope......doesn't sound like a breeder. And even if it should be one, I'm pleased to see that they genuinely care about the wellbeing of the little ones. People frequently ask for a payment for cavies just to ensure that they aren't going as snake food. As to why they aren't allowed, you can probably check CraigsList policies section.

Yay I'm glad it's not! I had a feeling because of all they wrote about the wellbeing of the piggies lol

Shieme

Cavy Slave
I think she does breed them but for the love of the animal. I mean I love puppies and bred my silkie terrier for puppies because I cared about the breed but I only did it once a year for three litters then fixed the mommy (or was it twice?) because I just love babies. Her setup looks like she might do it just to see cuties. I'm sorry, it easy to get caught up seeing babies as long as you know you are NOT going to make money.

death rate of dogs (certain breeds) are way lower than guinea pigs so don't bash me. I don't do it anymore. I rather adopt now and I just don't have the time anymore.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.