Thanks
    1 Rec'd/1 Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Is this a breeder?

Is this a breeder? https://boulder.craigslist.org/grd/6201543549.html
    Also, why are breeders not allowed on craigslist?

Thanks
    Thanks
    1,396 Rec'd/1,138 Posts
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1029 Post(s)

Re: Is this a breeder?

Nope......doesn't sound like a breeder. And even if it should be one, I'm pleased to see that they genuinely care about the wellbeing of the little ones. People frequently ask for a payment for cavies just to ensure that they aren't going as snake food. As to why they aren't allowed, you can probably check CraigsList policies section.

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    1 Rec'd/1 Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spy9doc View Post
    Nope......doesn't sound like a breeder. And even if it should be one, I'm pleased to see that they genuinely care about the wellbeing of the little ones. People frequently ask for a payment for cavies just to ensure that they aren't going as snake food. As to why they aren't allowed, you can probably check CraigsList policies section.
    Yay I'm glad it's not! I had a feeling because of all they wrote about the wellbeing of the piggies

Thanks
    Thanks
    37 Rec'd/37 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I think she does breed them but for the love of the animal. I mean I love puppies and bred my silkie terrier for puppies because I cared about the breed but I only did it once a year for three litters then fixed the mommy (or was it twice?) because I just love babies. Her setup looks like she might do it just to see cuties. I'm sorry, it easy to get caught up seeing babies as long as you know you are NOT going to make money.

death rate of dogs (certain breeds) are way lower than guinea pigs so don't bash me. I don't do it anymore. I rather adopt now and I just don't have the time anymore.

User Tag List