Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

2 Female Guinea Pigs in Utah(come with some supplies)

Awkwardcavy

Cavy Slave
The two piggie's names are Ally and Zoey. Ally is black and white and little over a year old. She is good with people when she gets to know them, like every guinea pig she needs to form a bond with her owner. Zoey is a white and tan Abyssinian guinea pig. she is a little under a year old and more skittish than Ally but still friendly. They are great guinea pigs and very loveable. I have done health checks on them every week I've had them and they are both very healthy. I am giving them up only because I don't feel like I can take care of them in a way that they should be taken care of, such as good play and lap time due to my work and school schedule. They come with a 24oz of Forti-Diet Timothy Hay, Deodorizing Spray, Shampoo, a fleece pouch, vitamin C drops, half a bag of high fiber pellets, a glass Kaytee drip water bottle, a litter tray, food bowl, and small plastic tube for hiding. You are welcome to take their current cage if you want but I don't recommend it, it has patched up holes, is made from a cage a plastic bin put together to make a bigger cage and is not very pretty. I want them to go to a loving and caring place, please no breeders. Including all of the offered products and the animals themselves I paid close to $200 so only $60 will save you quite a bit of money. Contact me if you are interested or have any questions! ([email protected]) IMG_1128.jpgIMG_1130.jpgIMG_1153.jpgIMG_1274.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.