Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C [Australia] C&C Cage Grids- Where To Find Them?

ReiSixx9

Cavy Gazer
Hi there! I live in Australia and I've recently decided I might get back into being a guinea pig owner. (I recently moved from America and had a guinea pig there.)

Anyways, I've realized it's not nearly as easy to find guinea pig supplies here in Australia especially C&C cage materials.

I know there's Guinea Pigs Australia where I can purchase pieces and even full cage sets, but it's super out of my price range. I read somewhere that you can DIY a C&C cage with those wire cube storage sets and some coroplast, but I can't even find those storage cubes anywhere in Australia.

My question is; are there any of you who live in Australia and know where I could find something that'll cost less than $60aud?

KarenWalker

Cavy Slave
Guinea pigs Australia are about as cheap as you can get here. I buy my grids from my local shelter, but they still are'nt cheap.

You wont get a decent cage for that price here I am sorry, and wooden cages are unsuitable. Some people make their own grids with wood and wire, but I dont recommend that.

Novabean

Cavy Slave
You could try making one out of shelves, that's what I did. They come in diff widths for the height n diff lengths depending on how much room you have. Just an idea but you can go on the cages link or look on line for alternative ideas that may work & are cheaper.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.