Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing myself and our new piggies

2pigsinablanket

Cavy Slave
Hello!

My name is Alice and I'm officially "two guinea pigs past normal".
Seriously though. I have three young human children whom I homeschool,
I run my own business, and I care for a farm full of Nigerian Dwarf Goats, we have two house dogs and numerous barn cats. And now we've added little Donut and Popcorn the piggies (credit goes to my 7 and 4 year olds for the names :crazy:). Yep. I have a lot on my plate!
Just load me onto the crazy train. lol

Were not first time piggy owners. Our first GP passed away in October 2015. But we are doing things a bit differently this time (we got a pair of females so they wouldn't be lonely, for starters).

Donut is the black and white and Popcorn is the brown one. IMG_7082.jpgIMG_7083.jpgIMG_7086.jpg

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
Same here lol I would be temped to steal the little furbabies as well. They are both so cute! Welcome to the forums!

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Hello Alice and welcome to the forum!

And I'll third that motion. If you were near where I live I'd "pigsit" for you any time :)

Shieme

Cavy Slave
Popcorn looks a lot like Shiemi, my guinea pig. Little less light fur. I want a black and white but scared that Shiemi doesn't want a roomie. She's pretty dominant. Does Popcorn popcorn a lot? Is that how she got her name? They are o cute. Wow, you live in a little farm.

kylie.schultz

Cavy Gazer
Hi Alice! Welcome! I'm new as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2pigsinablanket

Cavy Slave
Popcorn looks a lot like Shiemi, my guinea pig. Little less light fur. I want a black and white but scared that Shiemi doesn't want a roomie. She's pretty dominant. Does Popcorn popcorn a lot? Is that how she got her name? They are o cute. Wow, you live in a little farm.

Actually, my daughter has now decided her name should be Gumball. She had 3 or 4 names yesterday, but we've settled now on Gumball. [emoji4]
They haven't started popcorning yet, they're still pretty nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.