Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Not Eating Can I trust my vet??

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Just out of curiosity, which one of your pigs was being given the Baytril? I read earlier that one of your pigs is only 6 weeks old?

sandycmcr

Cavy Slave
As far as i know only Lionel since the receipt with the baytril is under his name and they never mentioned giving any sort of meds to ziggy(the 6 wk old). Ziggy is acting just fine so i doubt they gave him any. I told them i only dropped him off too to keep him company since i knew Lionel would be there for a long time and i didnt want him to be too scared by himself. Ziggy is active and drinking on his own, he just needs to be syringe fed pellet slurry and helped getting back on his veggies. Aside from that hes completely normal. Lionel is getting syringe fed all his food n liquids but is doing much better.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
So happy he is feeling better, I hope he continues to grow stronger each day <3

sandycmcr

Cavy Slave
Thank you, its honestly a miracle considering the state he was in. Hoping he recovers quickly.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.