Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two Abyssinian Girls for Adoption in Chicago with all you'll need

Status
Not open for further replies.

2GuineaPigs2Luv

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone!

I have two 2 1/2 or 3 year old Abyssinian girls who I need to rehome. We've had guinea pigs for many years, and only adopted these two about a year ago. Unfortunately, a perfect storm of issues has forced our hand-- allergies, asthma, and now pregnancy! I know someone else will love our girls. IMG_20170416_154209.jpg IMG_20170416_154235.jpgIMG_20170416_154332.jpg They're shy, but quite feisty. Imagine a pair of bickering sisters. The darker one, Riley, will only take treats if she can steal them from Katherine first. Ha!

With the piggies comes a used 5X2 C&C cage out of blue coroplast. It is raised up one square for under storage. I quite a bit of fleece and uhaul bedding that can come with as well. At least 4 used fleece blankets, multiple used uhaul liners cut to size, and 1 completely unopened uhaul blanket for any needs. I have one set of homemade flippers (4). There is some remaining Small Pet Select Orchard Grass (their favorite) and Oxbow pellets.

There are all of the things you would need for a happy guinea pig home including a pet carrier, 2 water bottles, bowls, hideys, extra storage cubes that I use for a gated in area for the piggies to run in. There's literally enough to build a whole other cage. There is also a coroplast kitchen, but it's pretty gross and you will likely want to make your own. I even have some storage tubs you can take with.

Please send me message and let me know when you might want to come see them.

Thank you!

2GuineaPigs2Luv

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone,

The girls have been adopted. Thank you.

CavyMama

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the update. Since the guinea pigs in question have been adopted, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.