Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing....Poppy !

miss.lyonice

Cavy Slave
This is poppy. I adopted her a few weeks ago. I never gave her a proper introduction. She's two and a half years old. She is very playful and clumsy and she loves raisins....a lot.... I adopted her from Animal Control, where she had been for a pretty long while. I adopted her along with her best-friend Mars. I have yet to get a photo of Mars, but when I do, I'll give her a proper introduction as well. Poppy and Mars are my first guinea pigs and they're amazing. I'm glad to say I've done hours of research on piggies, and getting them was the best choice I've ever made! They're just so adorable. Also this photo probably seems silly if you don't know anything about the internet personality "That Poppy" haha. Anyway, I'm also very new to this forum as well! So...hello!
(also, that's my brother holding her. Haha. I'm not a fan of being on camera)

Attachments

unnamed.jpg

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
Welcome! :) Thank you for doing your research before getting them--they sound like lovely piggies. It's great that you adopted them as well. It's a common mistake amongst us guinea pig parents, something that I am guilty of myself. Hopefully, you and your girls will create many memories together and a wonderful bond. Enjoy!

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Very cute! I don't understand the picture, but I do like some of That Poppy's songs- I know she has some videos, too, that I haven't watched, which I guess must be what the reference is to. I'm happy for your new little family!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.