Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Male Guinea Pig Needs New Home in Bluffton, SC

DisneyQueen

Cavy Slave
As much as it pains me to say it, I need to give up one of my piggies for adoption. I missexed my second pig as male, but I've recently discovered that she's female and I don't want to risk neutering the male.

Toulouse is a roughly 1-year old guinea pig who needs to be rehomed as soon as possible. He's perfectly healthy as of now, and is very active. He is the dominant pig in his current relationship, so please bear that in mind if you're thinking of taking him in. He's much bigger now than he was in the pictures, those are from when I first got him.

I'm asking for an adoption fee of $25, but that can be haggled with depending on how far you need to travel to pick him up. My own traveling is limited, so if you're not in my area you may need to make the majority of the trip.

If you're going to adopt Toulouse, you must have guinea pig knowledge and/or experience, and at least one other male piggy for him to live with. You must know how to introduce piggies, and your cage must be the proper size for 2+ guinea pigs. I want to make sure he is going to a suitable home. Male Guinea Pig Needs New Home in Bluffton, SCMale Guinea Pig Needs New Home in Bluffton, SC

DisneyQueen

Cavy Slave
Adding a phone number and email for ease of contact.

Phone number is 843-540-8783, email is [email protected]. I'll get back to you as soon as possible when you contact me, although text messages are usually checked more frequently.

CavyTV

Cavy Slave
Ohh, he is cute! :D I would love to take him, but I live much too far. Hopefully, Tuolouse will find a home soon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.