Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Genitals Guinea pigs penis sticking out, not going back in!

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Hi Everyone,

So I was holding Domino yesterday and noticed his penis was sticking out and wouldn't go back in. I also looked more closely at it today and it appears to be very dirty. So I did some research and you can take a cotton swab and some coconut oil and rub it on his penis to clean it. We just ran out of coconut oil I may be able to get some tomorrow but could I use olive oil instead? I just want to make sure I'm doing this right because it's up there in his private parts and I don't want to make a mistake :) He is four years old if that helps, he just turned four in December.

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Thank you [MENTION=11509]lissie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13820]bpatters[/MENTION], I feel much more confident with the video and knowing what oils I can use!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.