Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Female pig - Utah

jade_14

Cavy Slave
Thinking about re homing my female pig, about 2-3 years old. She is very sweet but is skittish until she gets to know you and is comfortable. She came in a pair and her sister died about a year ago. We aren't really in a place to get another right now, trying to downsize to a smaller apartment and moving to Canada in the near future. I feel bad for her because she doesn't have a friend anymore and I'm sure would be happier going to a home with other pigs. She must only go to a home with other pigs & a big C&C cage and a good owner. Would be willing to sell her 4X4 cage & supplies with her if it was going to someone who has another pig. Would be willing to travel to meet depending on location. Will ask for a small re homing fee to ensure she goes to a proper home. I will keep her if I am unable to find a proper home. Just looking to see if there is better for her out there! I have never re homed an animal in my life so please no rude comments, I am just looking for the best option for her. She is very well taken care of.

Female pig - Utah

CupcakeCavy

Cavy Slave
I hope she finds a great home! Good luck! :)

Keetcha

Cavy Gazer
Hi, I see this post is a touch older but I was wondering if your piggie is still available?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.