Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi everyone !

LittleCavies

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! You can just call me LittleCavies! I am a new guinea pig owner with 2 lovely cute guinea pigs of my own, and from my own estimation is about 2 months old. They are still skittish around me, but hopefully one day with some TLC they will grow to trust me as their Veggie person. I have learned so much from this site, and of course doing my own research. However, I am very open to any advice people can give me. :) I want to give my piggies the longest, healthiest, happiest lives I can. I also livestream my guinea pigs in my 8 square feet cage on Youtube :) Hopefully one day I could create videos, but till then I enjoy sharing my experiences and my piggies day to day activities.

Thank you so much for reading!

nikdarg

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! We look forward to talking to you more. What are your pigs' names? We love pictures here as well, so don't be afraid to share. :)

LittleCavies

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! We look forward to talking to you more. What are your pigs' names? We love pictures here as well, so don't be afraid to share. :)

Of course! They're names are Gamja and Mandu, also known as in English, Potato & Dumpling. I named them in Korean, and of course gave them their translation in english names :) The brown one is Potato and the Black one is Dumpling. I took photos of them when I first brought them home, so they were still scared. Here is also my cage :) its an 8 square feet cage, with soft lighting around it. It looks really bright on camera for some reason, but in reality it's not that bright, and I put it at the softest dim. I keep it so that when I'm out and don't return till night time, they will have some lighting. I'm hoping to upgrade the cage soon, although I just got it. I wanna give them more space as they grow, since they are still only 2 months old.

Image-1.jpgIMG_1665.jpg

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Very cute! Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koalamissy

Cavy Slave
Hi there and welcome!! As @nikdarg says, we love pigtures and names!!!!

rotto77

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.