Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Newborn Pups- Help with Sexing

perfectpiggies

Cavy Slave
Hello! I am new here, and I want to get into using this forum more often. But I am getting a 3rd guinea pig, and someone's guinea pig just gave birth and they need to rehome them, so I offered to take one in. But the only problem is, the two I already have are female, so I would need another female. Right now, as of Sunday, August 21st, they are about 3 days old, and I would like to see if you could tell just yet if they are female or male. Tell me what you think, I need help! (PS, they will be with their mom for about 3 more weeks, so I will post another picture in a week or two to confirm which is which gender. Thanks!):love: unnamed-1.jpgunnamed.jpgunnamed-2.jpg

mdodge

Cavy Slave
Looks like 1 and 3 are males 2 looks to be female

perfectpiggies

Cavy Slave
Ok, thank you so much! That is what I thought. I will be posting another set of pictures in about a week or two to confirm. Thanks again! xx

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.