Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Horrified

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
So I look out my kitchen window and see 2 6 year olds playing with a gp outside. They have him on his back feeding him God knows what. Then they put him in a bush. I couldn't look any more. I don't know these people well enough even though they live kitty corner downstairs to say something, but my heart just broke and I can't get the images out of my mind. There really should be some screening before letting any animal go into a home!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
I'd have said something. And I'd go now and see if they took him back in or left him outside.

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Yeah I probably should have gone down and said something in my bald self. No adults watching them that I could see otherwise it might have made an impact. I was too heartbroken and can't watch. I may have grabbed the pig but then I can't take on a pig and would fight for it nonetheless. I wish I was better at these things. All I do is shake my head and turn away. I have no idea what they were feeding it. The apt down there has birds and a cat or two in there too. I fear to see how the birds are taken care of. Exotics have no biz in families that have not been educated/screened properly!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.