Thanks
    Thanks
    522 Rec'd/394 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Horrified

So I look out my kitchen window and see 2 6 year olds playing with a gp outside. They have him on his back feeding him God knows what. Then they put him in a bush. I couldn't look any more. I don't know these people well enough even though they live kitty corner downstairs to say something, but my heart just broke and I can't get the images out of my mind. There really should be some screening before letting any animal go into a home!

Thanks
    Thanks
    1,463 Rec'd/1,201 Posts
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1084 Post(s)

Re: Horrified

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I don't know these people well enough even though they live kitty corner downstairs to say something
    I don't think I would have let that stop me. In fact, you couldn't have held me back! Hopefully, the guinea pig had enough bravery to run away when they put him in the bush.

Thanks
    Thanks
    7,011 Rec'd/5,565 Posts
    Mentioned
    1975 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3616 Post(s)

I'd have said something. And I'd go now and see if they took him back in or left him outside.

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner Artista's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks
    522 Rec'd/394 Posts
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Yeah I probably should have gone down and said something in my bald self. No adults watching them that I could see otherwise it might have made an impact. I was too heartbroken and can't watch. I may have grabbed the pig but then I can't take on a pig and would fight for it nonetheless. I wish I was better at these things. All I do is shake my head and turn away. I have no idea what they were feeding it. The apt down there has birds and a cat or two in there too. I fear to see how the birds are taken care of. Exotics have no biz in families that have not been educated/screened properly!

User Tag List