Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello there!

Sonnet

Cavy Slave
Hi!

Newbie to this forum, though not owning guinea pigs! Had various guinea pigs over the last 14 or so years, and have owned Radish and Chutney (current boars) for 4 years. They're both loved on daily. Radish is a wriggly little love bug of a Himi, and Chutney is a chunky, nervous chocolate&orange smooth-haired.

I'd always said that two were my limit. However...on Monday, I ended up with two females. Both a bit younger, and larger in size than the boys! They will be kept in their seperate pairs. Still getting to know them, but both seem quite sweet. Pickle is a tortie crested x long-hair, and Pepper is a tortie&white smooth-haired.

4 is my limit in terms of space and budget right now, but going to give these girls just as much love and affection as I give the boys!

pigger123

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum! Your piggies sound absolutely adorable, we'd love to see some pigtures!

Sonnet

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome to the forum! Your piggies sound absolutely adorable, we'd love to see some pigtures!

Thanks for the welcome! Will post pigtures soon, just have to find them!

rotto77

Cavy Slave
hello and welcome.

lisa325

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome! Guinea pigs are like potato chips, eh? lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.