Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

young girls need a new home

rachelappel

Cavy Slave
These girls are somewhere between 6-8 months old. The tri-color has a heart murmur but it hasn't seemed to affect her life at all as of yet, but checks ups are going to be very important for her. They're typical babies and love to run around and be normal baby pigs. They can be a bit mouthy at times, but have never bit purposefully, they just like to make sure your fingers aren't in fact carrots. With time, they could be great lap pigs, but for now they enjoy you being interactive with them. They're VERY vocal, especially if you happen to be half a second late with any of their meals. They're sweet pigs who are ready for their forever home. They are available through The Piggy Place for adoption. (broken link removed)
13686518_1182828021762015_1508815912043201289_n.jpg

LizzysPiggies

Cavy Slave
I want them sooooo badly.... I think their cuteness gave me a slight heart murmur... 😂😍😉

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

lisa325

Cavy Slave
I want them sooooo badly.... I think their cuteness gave me a slight heart murmur... 

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Soooo........Are you going to get them? They are gorgeous :love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.