Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Run and Hide

Cleophauna

Cavy Slave
I just put a hammock in Victoria's and Widget's cage. Both are very inquisitive so they walked all around it, under it and over it. Didn't really stay in it just kinda tested it out. After a little while Widget finally jumped in and was exploring and getting cumpfy. Victoria walks underneath and knocks her out of the hammock and then runs to the hidey room on the other side of the cage. Widget chases after her and they have a little tussle in the hidey room, Widget comes out and goes over to the hammock. She walks all around, crawls in and the next thing I know here comes Victoria. She knocks her out again and runs back to the hidey room. Widget stands in the middle of the cage with a WTH look. Victoria doesn't get into the hammock, I guess she just didn't want Widget in it. Now I wonder if either one will use it. Silly piggies. lol

miniver

Cavy Slave
Ha, ha. I have two cozy sacks in the cage and they always fight over one of the them. The winner sits in it for a minute and then they start bickering over the other one. It's all fun and games until one of them gets sprayed with pee. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.